Stay or Go, Day 23

I'm waffling!!! I took this picture when we were approaching MCO because I could see the downpours off to the west and was thanking my lucking stars that we were not in the midst of it. Great timing, I thought. 

It wasn't even a bumpy landing!

But it got me to thinking about the weather, because you know that will play a major part in my decision of where to live. I like the afternoon thunderstorms. I don't like driving in them, so I have to plan my road trips a little more carefully, but I love being home when the storms approach and come crashing down. 

Reason to Stay: afternoon thunder storms which lead to lush tropical vegetation.

Reason to go: FL is hot and muggy... really muggy, so muggy the air smells bad and it feels like it is weighing you down.

So the real question is, can I overcome and learn to embrace the mugginess? Maybe if I had a pool-home. That would be a vote to leave the townhome, but not leave FL, and if I will stay anywhere in FL, I'll stay in central FL. I've grown to like Orlando, which is very surprising. Don't have to worry about hurricanes and they have amazing bike trails. Ah, decisions, decisions. I think so far, the only certainty is to leave the townhouse.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Nov 18-26

Cycling in the Nonahood, Oct 8

FFW Horrible Hundred, Nov 20