Dothan Botanical Gardens, Nov 12

I do love a good botanical garden, just like I love a good art museum. Unfortunately, here in Dothan, the botanical garden was almost as disappointing as the art museum. Almost! Maybe in the spring it would have been nice.

The rose garden was done very well. There were even quite a few blooms still on the bushes. I love the smell of roses... so much, I think I want to try my hand at growing my own.

I had fun with the portrait mode on my iPhone :)

That's me, having fun with the timer on my phone. I was able to give myself 10 seconds to run back to the swing and sit before the camera clicked.

There was actually a fair number of statues in this garden. This one was my favorite. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ireland, Day 12, Jun 26

Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Nov 18-26

Ireland, Day 8, Jun 22