Christmas, Dec 25

I hosted the Christmas dinner this year. The roast was a little under cooked, but otherwise, everything turned out great. Mom, Donna, Gerald, and Leah stayed over and we had a lovely lazy evening and following morning. I think I'll offer again next year and try to get the roast right. The Christmas pudding was to die for!!!! I gobbled all the leftovers myself! I may even make it on non-Christmas days!!!

I didn't take any pictures except this one of my table before the family arrived. No shots of us in our paper hats this year. That's ok, we have some many of those from past years, we can skip this one. I'll take pictures next year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Nov 18-26

Cycling in the Nonahood, Oct 8

FFW Horrible Hundred, Nov 20